Find it

Saturday, July 30, 2011

IBM’s Private Cloud Computing Platform (ISDM)

In last post I've discussed about Cloud Computing at a broad level and as I said would be writing the brief article on IBM private cloud platform. Since past few months I've been involved in evaluating IBM private cloud technology known as ISDM (IBM Integrated Service Delivery Manager) and herein I'm writing about my own understandings and experiences about IBM private cloud PoC that recently deployed in our test environment.

The below document gives very well information about IBM private cloud solution. I hope you will find this document helpful.

A Review of IBM Private Cloud

1 comment:

  1. Bluehost is ultimately one of the best web-hosting provider for any hosting plans you might need.

    ReplyDelete